[WT-support] IC-7800 Configure interfaces.

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Feb 17 07:45:21 CET 2020

Yes, this is what you will see if the IC-7800 firmware is out-of-date.  The
latest version is 3.10 (now almost 5 years old).  Years later, Win-Test was
updated to display both Icom VFOs, as supported by the new IC-7800
firmware.  It was not possible to provide backwards compatibility to the
old IC-7800 firmware.

But first, make sure "Use CI-V Transceive" is enabled in Win-Test, and make
sure CI-V Transceive is ON in the radio menu (using OmniRig will
automatically turn it OFF).

Then update the firmware in the radio, following the instructions
provided here:

https://www.icomjapan.com/support/firmware_driver/2380/