[WT-support] IC-7800 Configure interfaces.

Steph, F5NZY f5nzy at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 17 06:16:10 CET 2020

Hello to all,

A friend of mine owns an IC-7800 and Win-Test version 4.30 (trial version
for the moment).

His TRX is connected to his PC by a USB cable.

>From the keyboard, I QSY the bands (ALT-F1, ALT-F2) without any problem.

When I click from a Cluster line, the TRX does QSY as well.

On the other hand, the QRG (VFO-A) is not displayed in the Status window of
Win-Test.

Moreover, if I change bands from the IC-7800 itself, Win-Test does not
follow.

I tried with the TRX at 9600/19200 bauds, the same for the Configure
interfaces.

Nothing to do!

Anyone have an idea ?

73 de Steph, F5NZY