[WT-support] frequency reset

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Apr 7 18:31:25 CEST 2020

Hi Richard

Le 07/04/2020 à 12:42, Richard Ga?par?k a écrit :

> Using with PowerSDR and FLEX-1500 for microwave. An when I jump from
> band to band, my frequency in VFO-A is reseting to default.

- In Win-Test, when tuning, is the freq displayed in the "bandmap" correct ?

- How to do you change band ? Alt-F1/F2 or by entering the band (or a
freq) in the callsign field, or by changing band on PowerSDR ?

- What CAT protocol do you use between PowerSDR and Win-Test ?

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées