[WT-support] Fwd: Run & SP

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Nov 10 01:28:01 CET 2019

Are you asking about voice keyer messages programmed with Shift-F1 to
Shift-F7?   Do you want to press F1 in RUN mode to have it call CQ, and F1
in S&P mode sends your call?

On phone, Win-Test does not work the same as CW.  There is only ONE set of
voice keyer messages, one message per function key.  Win-Test has never
supported one set of voice messages for RUN mode and another set of voice
messages for S&P mode.

If you are using two radios, and always use the secondary radio for S&P,
you can use Advanced SO2R MODE scenarios to change the message that plays
when you press F1 for the Secondary Radio.  It could be programmed with $F4
instead of $F1.

But maybe I really don't understand what you are trying to do.  What do you
mean by "macros"?  Voice keyer messages?