[WT-support] Band Data from U2R ACC ports

HA3LN list at ha3ln.hu
Fri May 24 19:11:33 CEST 2019

Hi Bob,

Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation.

The user was the issue... ;-)

I assumed the band data is available in classic SO2R mode as well.
As Larry suggested after I changed to protocol controlled started
as it should.

Thanks again for your help as well.

73!
Csaba  HA3LN

On 2019-05-24 18:40, Bob Wilson, N6TV wrote:> Did you also wire a GND to
pins 18/19 or Shell?

> I had the same trouble locating a screen shot of the PTT/ACC tab in the
> micro2R manual, but it's in the MK2R+ manual under the ACC tab.  For that
> box, you must set Pin 6 (A) to Protocol Controlled.  Do you see the
> equivalent?
>
> Of course the micro2R (u2r) doesn't automatically get the frequency of
the
> radio via a serial connection like the MK2R+, since it has no "Radio"
> option in the Ports tab, so it seems the u2R must rely on Win-Test
software
> to provide the band data.  Note that there are two settings in the
MKSETUP
> dialog, one for Radio 1 and one for Radio 2.  Maybe you need to set both
> (use the Copy 1 to 2 button).
>
> I assume you're using the microHAM Control Protocol not Classic Auto
> Control, and have specified the correct CONTROL port to Win-Test as a
> MK2R/MK2R+/u2R device.
>
> Can you send us a screen shot of the Options | Bandmap settings from the
> Router?  The one in my MK2R+ is based on frequency, so the one in the u2R
> must be different.
>
> Note that you can use the *MON* button on the PORTS tab, next to the
> CONTROL port, to get a trace of commands Win-Test is sending to the
Router