[WT-support] Band Data from U2R ACC ports

HA3LN list at ha3ln.hu
Fri May 24 19:08:26 CEST 2019

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the quick response.

Managed to set it up.
Yes, I was in classic SO2R mode, after moved to "Protocol Controlled" mode
and needed to set the ACC band figures in WT U2R properties and voilà.
I thought this band data is available in general.

This was the setting if anyone interested:
http://ha3ln.hu/u2r_acc.jpg

Thanks a lot again.

73!
Csaba  HA3LN

On 2019-05-24 18:10, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY wrote:> Hi Csaba