[WT-support] Resend DVK Scripts IC7610

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Mar 3 21:56:24 CET 2019

First, I do not understand why I received the reflector post by DLI1IAO
just fine (unless it was by bcc:?), but I did *not* receive the post from
G3WVG below. I had to go to the list archive
<http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/> to read it.  It may have
something to do with G3WVG using a phone synced to Yahoo Mail or BTI
Internet forwarding, or ARRL forwarding.  Does anyone know?  Do the list
administrators see any "bounce" messages for messages sent to n6tv at arrl.net
?

As Stefan mentioned, I have no solution.  I suspect a timing bug in the
Icom firmware, since playback of voice keyer messages via CI-V commands is
a brand new feature in their firmware.  But it *could* be a bug in Win-Test
or in my scripts, since now I hear that it happens *both *with playing
"internal" voice keyer messages (using radio as USB sound card) *and* with
using the Icom voice memories (sound card not used, just voice memories).
The scripts are supposed to set return code -1 to prevent normal processing
of the F1 key if the QSO is a phone QSO.

If anyone can find the bug in the source code of my Icom scripts, I'd
really appreciate it.  I'm not seeing the problem.

You may download source from https://bit.ly/wtscripts (IcomScripts.zip).
The critical scripts are IcomPlayT1.wts and IcomPlayTnn.wts.

Question for Ian:  when setting up the voice memory scripts, did you run in
order, Install_IcomScripts, then Install_IcomVoiceMem?

Also, in Win-Test Interface configuration, under "Voice Keyer," the "Enable
sound card" box should NOT be checked if using the radio's voice memories.