[WT-support] DVK Scripts IC7610

G3WVG g3wvg at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 3 19:40:48 CET 2019

Hello Bob ( ..and others!)
I have a problem with my ICIC7610 DVK.
I have the icom lua scripts loaded into WT to trigger the T messages in my rig.  Most of the  it works just fine, meaning when I press F1 for CW on my keyboard it triggers my pre-recorded T1 message.  BUT quite often it plays the message over again,twice and on occasion three times, which is most annoying!  I wondered if it was a keyboard bounce problem but it seems independent of how I press the key. I’ve never had this issue in the past when using my sound card DVK.
I wondered if anyone else has  had this ?
73 Ian G3WVG.
Sent from my phone