[WT-support] Win-test, K3S and MicroKeyer2

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Mar 1 01:19:16 CET 2019

I forgot to note that if anything is connected to the LINE IN and LINE OUT
stereo jacks on the back of the K3S, such as the MK2R+ cables with those
labels, they *override* (mute) the USB sound card inside the K3S.  The
K3S's USB AUDIO CODEC won't work as desired until you unplug those two
cables.

On the other hand, the MK2R+ USB Sound Card should work OK with those
cables connected.  Of course you have to set the microHAM Router's Audio
Switching tab, to select the CmCmA setting for normal operating and usually
the CmCmCm setting to record a new message in Win-Test.