[WT-support] Avoid several WT to start simultaneously

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jul 19 07:41:56 CEST 2019

You asked this very same question in December, 2013, remember? :-)

http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2013-December/083424.html

It was answered here:

http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2013-December/083429.html

In sum, create a batch file like MyWT.cmd that has these two lines and
create a Windows shortcut to it that runs with the "Start in" folder set to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Win-Test\

@tasklist /FI "IMAGENAME eq wt.exe" 2>NUL | find /I /N "wt.exe">NUL
@if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="1" start wt.exe %*

*tasklist* lists all the running processes, and if wt.exe is not already
running, it starts it, otherwise it does nothing.