[WT-support] Multi-operator One TX with Two Radio no SO2R

Walter Vianello wavianel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 03:17:53 CET 2019

 Thanks Bob for your answer.
Now I understand why WT does not allow me to activate the MULT type. It was
enough to read the rules of the ARRL DX and the software rightly considered
this rule.
So I will have to consider a different planning of the station set up to be
in line with the regulation of the ARRL DX.
Thanks again for the clarification.
73 - Walter I3VJW
+++