[WT-support] Online Score Board not working

OZ0J Joe contest at oz0j.dk
Sat Sep 22 11:22:03 CEST 2018

Björn SM7IUN wrote:

“This means means you will get periodical error messages if you put the active Win-Test log
files on in a synchronized folder, like Dropbox or OneDrive. “

I have used Dropbox for many years and never has any error about log sync. I agree that OneDrive does not like it, but Win-Test does not protest about Dropbox.

An I am using it for live backup (yes there are other solutions) and to sync the log to other PC’s later on.

73 Joe, OZ0J