[WT-support] Online Score Board not working

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Sep 17 05:59:27 CEST 2018

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Summary for the
documentation.

In sum:

   1. On the Contest Configuration screen, you MUST check *Enable time
   distribution across the network*, on one and only one computer in the
   LAN.  Otherwise, score broadcasting is disabled
   2. *Right click* on the *Summary* windows (Alt-S)
   3. In the pop-up menu, select *Broadcasting on the Network -> Enable*
   4. (Optional) select *Broadcasting on the Network -> Periodicity ...*,
   then set how often you want to report the score