[WT-support] Online Score Board not working

OZ0J Joe contest at oz0j.dk
Mon Sep 17 05:47:25 CEST 2018

Hi

I was participated in the SAC CW contest and I did have plans to post my score on  <https://www.cqcontest.net> https://www.cqcontest.net or  <https://contestonlinescore.com> https://contestonlinescore.com. I downloaded the software and followed the instructions for both score boards. None of them got data from a running Win-Test in spite of many different setups. I did have a user account on both sides and I was logged in.

My setup was:

Win-Test version 4.28

SAC CW contest running on one PC

Windows 10 32 bit

Kaspersky Antivirus

I did turn of protection on Kaspersky for a few minutes to test whatever that was the problem, but still no data to the score boards.

>From  <https://www.cqcontest.net> https://www.cqcontest.net I tried Unipost6 and Unipost 7 with same result.

There was another Danish amateur running Win-Test and he had the same problem. I don’t know his setup on the PC.

Any suggestions to test the setup are welcome.

73 Joe, OZ0J