[WT-support] wtRotators

Christian Verreault cverr at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:48:02 CEST 2018

If it start automatically on your Win7 computer that's probably because there is an hiden script launching itself each time you turn On your computer.

You dont need to add this missing Dos script in Win10 because Win10 already has everything implemented to do it for you as long as you set the appropriate settings to do it the way you want it To be done.

Unfortunately  I don't have access to my Win10 computer since over 8 months and given I have a very bad memory I just cant remember for sure from wich setting must ne implemented the launching of both the wtDXTelnet and wtRotators.

I think that this can be accomplished from the System settings but I can be wrong.

Si, I will have to check If I stilk have all the Win10 settings in my Cell Phone and If not I Will download them in order to find where this tas must ne programmes in the launching of Win10.

In the me an time, go to your Windows 10 settings and try to see if you can find a System settings. If you find setting labeled System detting or just System, click on it and look at all the tags attaches to this setting because there must ne something related to the startup prorocess of Wndows 10. When you're going to look at it, you will ses a list process related to a bunch of know applications you're familliar with and if that is the case it means that you're precisely at the right place to do what you intend to do. Look closely at the different list displayed under each Tag.

If I'm not wrong the name of the tag listing all the applications launched during the boot-up of Windows 10 is titled Start-up.

If I havent done any mistake previously and you'rexreally at the right place, all you will have to do will be to ade the two applications among all those already in the list. You will probably find a Modify Button visible above the list or around the modification window plus another one under below the list or modification window with the tag titled Save or Apply. The first Button will have to be clicked first to allow you to Add a new application to be launched during the Boot-up process of Win10 and once donné the Burton lave les Save or Appli will have to be clicked at the end of the process.

Once you will have exited this window, you will have to reboot your computer in order to see these modifications to take effect and if everything has been done appropriately you will see both of your applications have already been launched and are ready to be used.

The only thing that could go wrong with this is that some applications cannot be launched unless another app has already been launched previously and is under running condition.

In such a case, a warning message is displayed on your screen reporting that a given application couldn't be found and at the closing of the warning message the second application is shutt down.

In order to avoïd such a problem, you will have to carfully read the operation manuals for all these applications because the launching process instructions for each of these applications is always clearly describing the correct launching sequence for all these applications with the one which must be launched first, then the one which must be launched in the 2nd position followed by the 3rd one which must be launched in third position while the first two apps are already running and the trick to make it work is simply to place the 3 application one below the others while taking care of the launching importance required with the most important one on top of the ohers followed by the second one to be launched then the 3rd one finally without taking care of the Alphabetical order.

At least, this is the way I would do it because I think that the launching of all the apps listed is accomplished from the one at the beginning of the list followed by the second app listed under the first one and so on until the application listed at the end of the list is finally launched, but I may be wrong

Chris VE2DR

Télécharger Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>