[WT-support] Issues...

OZ0J Joe contest at oz0j.dk
Thu Oct 4 19:54:10 CEST 2018

Bob

Issue 1

Have you installed the version with license and not the trial version?

Have you remember to install Win-Test with administrative rights?

Issue 2

I have just updated the country data file on version 4.27 and 4.28 without
problems. Have you remember only to update the CTY_WT_MOD.DAT file?

Issue 3

See http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2018-July/086015.html

73, Joe OZ0J