[WT-support] Elecraft K3/K3S slow bandmap

gt-i at gmx.net gt-i at gmx.net
Wed May 30 23:29:51 CEST 2018

Bob, Stefan,
I just checked, here is my result:
K3 (FW 5.6)
set AutoInfo to 1: K3 sends out IF-msgs while moving the VFO knob, even
on 10Hz changes.
    admittedly, the time between the messages does not exactly
correspond to how fast you turn the knob

set AutoInfo to 2: K3 sends out FA/FB messages, WT does not react to them

KX3: (FW 2.9)
same as K3

K2: (FW 2.04)
same as K3, except it only sends messages after the VFO knob stops with
a delay of about 1-2 seconds.
73
Gernot, DF5RF