[WT-support] Importproblems

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue May 1 22:07:42 CEST 2018

Sounds like the LM export to Cabrillo omitted a field that Win-Test
expects, like RST sent or received, or didn't put any blanks between RST
and exchange.

I suggest you create a dummy DARC-Contest log using Win-Test, then export
to Cabrillo using Win-Test.  Compare that Cabrillo file with your
LM-generated Cabrillo file to make sure all the columns are the same (blank
space should not matter, but no columns can be omitted, from any of QSO:
lines, and there must be at least one blank space between RST and
exchange).  If a column is missing from the LM log, add the missing column,
then Win-Test should import the Cabrillo OK.