[WT-support] Importproblems

Thomas Fricke t.fricke at imgromex.de
Tue May 1 21:46:24 CEST 2018

Hi guys,

just experienced some problems by importing Cabrillo data in win-test.

I converted an ASCII EDI file (DARC-Contest) successfully by LM software and
exported in Cabrillo also successfully.

Now the problem: If I import the Cabrillo file the call sign is the send
RST, locator is something of RST  and a number. With other words, the data
fields are mixed up.

Any ideas? Would appreciate a simple solution to import my ASCII EDI files
of the last years in win-test, cause this software is awesome!

And guys of the help desk: You do really a good job.

Best 73 Thomas, DL4VCM, DF4T