[WT-support] Importing ADIF into WinTest?

Nigel G3TXF nigel at g3txf.com
Thu Mar 29 14:26:38 CEST 2018

Hello Win-Test fans,

Whenever possible I like to use Win-Test. However one problem I have on multi-op DX-peds is where we are using the ever-robust Win-Test as the main logging software, but where for multi-channel RTTY (or even for FT8) other software is being used.

It would be SO NICE if I could import the ADIF files generated by another logging software into Win-Test. Yes, I know I can import Cabrillo files into Win-Test as well as MERGE different Win-Test files into one log.

However it would be really helpful if anyone could suggest a work-around to be able to import an ADIF file into Win-Test.

Thanks.

73 - Nigel G3TXF