[WT-support] Win-Test and Flex 6300

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Mar 27 18:55:05 CEST 2018

If using PowerSDR to run the Flex, try selecting radio type "Kenwood".
Looks like the commands are the same, except for the "Split" command (so
pressing the minus key [ - ] in Win-Test won't set PowerSDR into split
mode).

You can also try installing OmniRig <http://dxatlas.com/OmniRig>.  Use
OmniRig to select the Flex serial port and baud rate, after selecting
PowerSDR as the radio type.

Finally, start Win-Test and set the Radio Type to OmniRig (uncheck Radio 1
COM Port to give OmniRig full access).

Please let us know if this works.