[WT-support] error: bandmap-saveSpot

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jun 22 18:56:40 CEST 2018

Could have have "Incoming Spots Logging" on (right click on band map to
check), with no write access to the log file directory.  Could have two
copies of Win-Test running (use Windows Task Manager to check, or just
reboot Windows and start over).  Could be an error message from CCUser
rather than Win-Test.

Did you set the Win-Test shortcut properties to Run as Administrator after
you installed, as recommended?