[WT-support] Re : Re: using LPT1 band data info on a USB to parallel adapter

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Jun 22 13:27:59 CEST 2018

Hi all

Le 22/06/2018 à 07:17, f6bee at free.fr a écrit :

> A couple of months ago I searched the web for a band decoder solution for a TS-590SG that doesn't have either band data output. I found a band decoder based on a PIC sniffing the RS232 frequency data,  described by a ham from the Netherlands. I don't have access at the moment to the PC where I stored this article but I didn't build the decoder. It was to use it at my remote station where the TS-590SG, as well as the rest of the station, is controlled by a bit old desktop with a LPT port....

This arduino band decoder (open source by remoteqth.com) can be easily
modified to output BCD data

https://remoteqth.com/arduino-band-decoder-hamshop.php

It's also available as a kit, or PCB-only

https://www.hamshop.cz/vyhledavani/?istr=band+decoder&act=srch

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie
Remember Nov. 13 2015 - #JeSuisParis
Remember July 14 2016 - #JeSuisNice