[WT-support] Time Synchronization Error Message

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Jun 19 16:58:01 CEST 2018

Hi Bud

Le 19/06/2018 à 16:35, Bud Trench a écrit :

> When I run Win-Test on PC-B as an administrator, it eliminates the error
> message and the logs synchronize, but I am not getting packet spots
> across the network.
>
> How do I resolve this?

You probably haven't set correctly the Win-Test parameters in the
WtDxTelnet instance.

Options / Win-Test network properties

Also, ensure the PC-A has no filters in the Alt-A or Radio windows. Make
sure also the bandplans are correctly set to display the spots.

You can use the Alt-O window to display the raw packet stream.

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie
Remember Nov. 13 2015 - #JeSuisParis
Remember July 14 2016 - #JeSuisNice