[WT-support] Time Synchronization Error Message

Bud Trench aa3b.bud at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 16:35:54 CEST 2018

I am trying to setup a network to support a multi-2 environment for Field
Day using Version 4.28 on two Windows 10 lap tops (PC-A and PC-B).  I am
running WtDxTenet on PC-A.

The network is working as the logs are synchronizing and I get packet spots
on PC-B.  However, I repeatedly get the following error message on PC-B:

"Time sync frames have been received from the network, but the current
Windows user doesn't have enough privileges to modify the system clock.

Do you want to restart Win-Test and Run its as Administrator (hit Yes) or
ignore time synchronization (hit No)?"

When I run Win-Test on PC-B as an administrator, it eliminates the error
message and the logs synchronize, but I am not getting packet spots across
the network.

How do I resolve this?

73,

Bud AA3B