[WT-support] CONTEST RECORDER

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jul 11 17:36:50 CEST 2018

Contest Recorder Problem solved at G3BJ.

Somehow there was a corrupt or older MP3 file in the log folder.  Selecting
"Files Information" from the Contest Recorder pop-up window (a right
click), showed no MP3 files, but using File | Explore | /log directory did
show an MP3 file.  I terminated Win-Test, deleted the old 48k MP3 file
using File Explorer, then restarted Win-Test, and the recorder started to
work normally.

Before that, I also re-ran the Chortkeh fix to re-enable Fraunhofer, since
that was required after a recent Windows 10 update which disabled
Fraunhofer (see this post
<http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2018-June/085944.html>), but,
that may not have been necessary since the CODEC was already showing up OK.