[WT-support] IC-7000

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jan 15 18:59:36 CET 2018

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 4:53 AM, Jeff (W4DD) <w4dd09 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Any details on the Prolific unit?  I noticed my Sabrent FTDI id's as a
> Prolific.  I have been using Sabrent because it produces no RF hash like
> some

Looking at https://www.sabrent.com/downloads/?wpdmc=windows-drivers, it
appears that some of their devices are clearly marked "FTDI," but others
are not (probably Prolific).

If you have any problems at all with your current device (often problems
don't show up until  hours after a contest starts), I'd replace it with a
model that uses FTDI.