[WT-support] error when trying to purchase

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Sun Aug 12 20:16:45 CEST 2018

Hi Bob,

F6FVY clued me in off-list - I already had a V4 license! I must say it's
very refreshing to be *stopped* when trying to re-purchase something
needlessly.

The only install file I had here was a V3, so had made a bad assumption
about the license issue.

V4 is up and running & working great, just gave it a little run in the
WAECW - my first contest QSO's in many years.

-Steve K8LX