[WT-support] Win-test 4.28 IOTA contest

f6ira f6ira at sfr.fr
Fri Aug 3 16:40:47 CEST 2018

Hi all. Some report about our TM5F IOTA contest 2018 effort as Island
Station - DXpedition - Multi-1 LP entry. We had 2 swappable stations and
wt on personnal small local network. We quickly detected an big disorder
in the progressive numbers. Run station count QSO as even numbers MULT
by odd numbers.  When stations where swapp from RUN to MULTI and even on
same computer when the mode had changed the numbers became really
erratics and unstables. Also Chg Band RUN and Mult limitations messages
on ALT_R  window are strong trouble for us too. 2018 contest rules dont
have any QSY limitations for our entry. Finaly we take the decision do
not take in count these messages and send progressives numbers as show
by wt. As expected RSGB robot reject our cabrillo because numerous dupes
and progressives numbers defects. Finaly tanks to Mike G3VYI to force
the system to accepted our log by the server.  I think ( and hope ) next
devs will change the code to be fully compliant with multi-ops IOTA
contest entry. Thanks to all those calling us, sorry if sometime what
had we sent are strange for you.

For TM5F team F4VSQ/SQ6MS, F5SDD, F6IRA.