[WT-support] IC-7610 support not yet working right in Development Version

Achim, DL1DAW dl1daw at darc.de
Thu Apr 5 22:02:58 CEST 2018

Hi Bob

are there any news about the configuration of IC-7610 and Win-Test?. I tried your proposal with the change of the CI-V adress and

select IC-7851 as radio in  Win-test – but no luck! Obviously there must be other parameters to be set right as well.

Is there any configuration available as a best practice solution? I would highly appreciate to get such a solution.

Vy 73

Achim, DL1DAW

http//:www.bgkweb.de/