[WT-support] AFSK RTTY and Bandmap

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Sep 25 17:05:33 CEST 2017

See this post for a suggested work-around:

http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2014-July/083771.html

In sum, if you tell Win-Test you have an "All Mode" log, and you also tell
it that Digital and LSB cover overlapping frequencies, it won't change
modes when you click on a spot in that frequency range.

As for frequency offset, try using *Options | Frequency Offsets*.  As
explained here
<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Options#Frequency_Offsets> in the Wiki,
"It allows you to specify a frequency (in kHz) that will be added to any
frequency read from the radio and subtracted from any frequency command
that goes to the radio."