[WT-support] WINT-TEST RECORDING

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Sep 10 09:59:47 CEST 2017

Recording at a low level is fine, and normal, as it is easy to amplify a
recording with Audacity.  The meters don't move much, but the recorded
audio is fine.

How are you connecting your radio to your sound card? What output
connector?Headphone
jack?  Stereo?  What type of radio?  Using isolation transformer?
Impedance pad?  microHAM interface?  Fraunhofer CODEC?

See https://bit.ly/RecContest for a presentation covering many of these
topics.