[WT-support] Automatic Run/S&P switching

Dez Watson g3ww.dez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 23:32:44 CEST 2017

Here's a scenario:

I'm CQ-ing and in Run mode having enabled Run/S&P switching.

After several unanswered CQ's I hit CTRL + UP ARROW to QSY to the
nearest mult.

On hitting CTRL + UP ARROW, at that point is it possible to
automatically invoke CTRL + TAB to switch to S&P mode?

Then after finishing a S&P session, once I hit ALT + F4 (return to run
frequency), is it possible to

automatically invoke CTRL + TAB (to return back to Run mode)?

I know the simple solution would be to use the same F-key messages for
both Run/S&P modes.

73

Dez, G3WW / M6W