[WT-support] IOTA contest ... Multi-TWO ... alternate outgoing serial Numbers?

Hb9crv hb9crv at eblcom.ch
Sun Jul 30 17:31:49 CEST 2017

Hello Laurent and Nigel,
CR2V faced the same serial number problem in the IOTA contest. However,
CR2V was in the
multi-single category and alternate outgoing serial numbers doesn´t make
sence.
When we realized this problem after the contest start, we stopped our
operating and searched
for a way to overcome this problem. The only way to solve this problem
was to change the
category to single operator instead of multi-single. After the contest
we changed back the
category to multi-single.

73 Hermann, CU8FN operator at CR2V