[WT-support] IOTA contest ... Multi-TWO ... alternate outgoing serial Numbers?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jul 30 07:51:45 CEST 2017

Please clarify.  Your combined log has 1900 QSOs, but $SERIAL is sending
3800?

Is every QSO logged twice?  Do you see duplicate lines in the Alt-O
Window?  A large number (1900) of dupes?

I've seen reports of problems like that when some computer on the LAN has
both WiFi and Ethernet ports connected to the same router.  Try turning off
or disconnecting the WiFi connection (airplane mode).