[WT-support] IOTA contest ... Multi-TWO ... alternate outgoing serial Numbers?

Nigel G3TXF nigel at g3txf.com
Sun Jul 30 07:28:29 CEST 2017

Hello WinTest fans,

We're using WT 4.24 in this weekend's IOTA Contest in the Multi-Two category and we're having an interesting problem with the outgoing serial number in that WT is giving us alternative serial numbers to send and is missing out half of the outgoing serial numbers.

Although we currently have about 1,900 QSOs in the log, the total of the current out-going Serial numbers (for the two stations) is TWICE that! Doesn't seem to make any difference to the scoring but just makes it sound like (based on the outgoing serial numbers) that we've got twice the number of QSOs that we actually have!

A. Wonder what we might be doing wrong?
B. Are any other MULTI-2 IOTA entrants seeing the same Serial number problem in WinTest?

73 - Nigel G3TXF at CR3G (AF-014)