[WT-support] FT-991 cat WT do not follow VFO

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jul 25 19:41:02 CEST 2017

Mike, DG5LAC reports that his FT-991 is working OK with Win-Test now.

For others using the FT-991 or similar modern Yaesu radios, see this nice
page that HB9AMO created:

http://www.hb9amo.net/wt-ft991.php

It shows all the required Yaesu menu settings and Win-Test Interface
Configuration settings very clearly.