[WT-support] Log Question

William Liporace wc2l at wc2l.com
Mon Feb 13 17:27:27 CET 2017

Interesting...

I was able to get it to work today. Not sure what happened in the
contest. I found a couple of references to the call:

 From RBN
K3SAE  DR160TELSA 14086.6 RTTY 1715z 31 Jan
K9FW   DR160TELSA 18069 1541z 14 Nov
DK8ZZ  DR160TELSA 7016 1829z 09 Oct

http://www.naqcc.info/challenges/challenges201610.html
Looks like VE3DQN worked him as well

This of course does not mean it is good.
Will WC2L

--
William Liporace WC2L
http://www.wc2l.com or http://dxc.wc2l.com