[WT-support] Band Data - switching bands

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Feb 13 10:45:53 CET 2017

See Options | Frequency Offsets
<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Options#Frequency_Offsets>, though
there is no way to dynamically change these with a LUA Script.

I suggest using a transceiver or transverter that is capable of returning
the correct frequency to Win-Test via serial port communication, so that
Win-Test can read the frequency directly, perhaps using OmniRig and a
custom .ini file for your transverter.

I don't understand why AutoHotkey is required, and I recommend that you
avoid it.  Between DEFINEKEYS and LUA scripts, you should be able to send
anything you want to any serial port using any keystroke combination.

See this post
<http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2016-December/085394.html> for a
sample script to read or write to a serial port directly, though using
OmniRig to control the transverter frequency should be much easier.

You can use wtRadio:SetFreq() in a LUA script to change the frequency of
the transverter, assuming you get it to work with OmniRig.

Yes, almost all USB-to-LPT adapters will not work, but you might have luck
with this one:

https://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~heha/basteln/PC/USB2LPT/