[WT-support] Questions

Bob Shohet, KQ2M kq2m at kq2m.com
Sun Dec 10 00:40:29 CET 2017

Hi Bob,

I would appreciate it if you could answer a few questions about the latest version of WT.

1)  Will I be able to use WT in SO2R mode with two computers and two keyboards?
2)  Will it provide a lockout for both computers?
3)  Does it support automatic alternating cqing for 2 radios with two computers on 2 different bands?

4)  Does it have the ability to access an external DVK and its functions through the keyboard?  (F1 for example)

Tnx & 73!

Bob, KQ2M