[WT-support] some issues with the muting at voice recorder

Thomas Fricke t.fricke at imgromex.de
Tue Aug 15 09:14:42 CEST 2017

Hi @all,

I know there was a thread of SM5AJV in 2011. But I think I have a different
issue.

The problem: There is no muting possible in win-test.

The script http://www.writelog.com/Downloads/sbrdchk.zip showed that
"WriteLog failed to find a mute button on the output mixer." BUT: At there
is a mute button at -> System -> sound -> recording tab -> double click to
the used microphone -> level (i.e. Pegel in German ;-).

As a matter of fact I don't think that my hardware is to old: Latitude D630
with Windows 8.1

Many thanks in advance for your support.

73 de Thomas, DL4VCM