[WT-support] WinTest and Yaesu FT-891

G0SBN G0SBN at talktalk.net
Sun Aug 13 14:34:04 CEST 2017

Hi All

I've been using WinTest for a number of years with various radios
(Kenwood/Icom/Flex) without issue, but this is not the case with my newest
purchase a Yaesu FT-891. I'm using the radio with Yaesu's SCU-17 interface
for digital modes i.e. CW keyer, PSK and RTTY (FSK) and everything works
fine with AirlinkExpress and N1MM+ for all modes. I'm using the 891 as the
named radio in the WinTest config, 38400 baud, RTS and DTR off, 8 data and 2
stop bits which is the same config in other software which as I said earlier
works fine. I'd like to use WinTest across our network during our
activations and contests rather than be the odd one out using something else

Has anyone else had this issue?

Regards

Glen (G0SBN)