[WT-support] Fresh Install Wintest Fails

George K5KG georgek5kg at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 02:04:38 CEST 2016

Stewart, it sounds as though your configuration is not set up correctly in WT for your K3.  Check the K3's RS232 baud rate in both the radio (CONFIG setting) and in WT.  when you have comms between the K3 and WT, you will immediately see the radio's frequency displayed in WT.

I doubt it is a 64 bit problem.

George, K5KG

Sent from my iPhone