[WT-support] trigger internal DVK through UART CTS?

Alexander Kurpiers a.kurpiers at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 15:10:47 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm wondering... is there a way to trigger the internal DVK from the serial?

It would be handy to be able to re-trigger the voice keyer from an
external button (connected e.g. to UART CTS), as Win-Test sometimes does
not have the keyboard focus (e.g. when you are in a chat like ON4KST or
in Airscout etc.).

(I was working on a solution based on autohotkey - it sort of works, but
it is a quirk. Also as there is no easy way to share a UART on Windows,
so I need 2 - one for radio+CW+PTT and another one just for DVK).

73' Alexander DL8AAU