[WT-support] registered user, but software remains in demo mode

Wigi, KL0R wigi at kl0r.com
Wed Nov 23 22:55:26 CET 2016

I have purchased a copy of Win-test (several months ago) and I have
registered the software. However, even though I have downloaded a purchased
copy (and re-installed it several times) the software continues to run as a
demo copy. I have tried re-registering the software with the proper
credentials, but I do not get an email back with a registration key.

One possible complication is that my station callsign has changed recently.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Wigi, KL0R (formerly AL7IF)