[WT-support] WT 4.23.0 feature

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 18:10:43 CET 2016

I have just installed 4.23.0, and am trying to make the following feature
work:

- Split Freq dlg : Now accepts offsets from the current  frequency.
Ex : If your freq is 7020 and you enter +1.1, the  split freq
will be adjusted to 7021.1. Negative values (-1.1 for  ex.) also work.

I understand that if I enter +1.1, a split frequency will be  activated.
Ok, when I enter the + sign in the Callsign field, the "Message  associated
with the key Plus" window appears.  If I try just entering  1.1 in the
callsign field, as soon as I enter "1.", my F1 message plays.

Please explain how this works.

73, George, K5KG

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL