[WT-support] ALF+F window size

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Nov 2 22:59:09 CET 2016

There is a bug tracking system, at http://bugs.win-test.com .

But, what is the Windows monitor resolution set to?  Are you using the
native resolution of the monitor?

Chances are the Windows resolution is set very low (640x480?), and your
monitor supports a much higher resolution.

This page explains exactly how to change the screen resolution in Windows
10.

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/change-screen-resolution-windows-10-2