[WT-support] Download updates

Billy McFarland gm0obx at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 13 09:31:32 CET 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  All,
I'm trying to download the update of Wintest. I  get the Windows security box appearing saying that Wintest. Com is looking for my user name and password.
Is the user name my call sign? Customer number or email? I've tried all three with the password originally sent by Wintest and I have no joy. Any help will be great.

BillyGM0OBX