[WT-support] Register for use on new PC

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Mar 13 05:14:33 CET 2016

See also http://bit.ly/registerwt for step-by-step instructions.

Be sure to right click on the installer and select *Run as an administrator*
.

After the install completes, right click on the Win-Test shortcut,
*Properties*, *Compatibility* tab, check *Run as an administrator*, and
click *OK*.

It's not sufficient to be signed in with an administrator ID.  You must do
these extra steps to run Win-Test properly on Windows Vista, Windows 7,
Windows 8, and Windows 10.