[WT-support] WinTest DVK

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Mar 11 22:50:28 CET 2016

Sorry it took so long to figure this out.  It's covered in this section,
more or less:

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/SO2R/Shift_binds_second_radio

Based on your feedback, I've updated the Message Keys section
<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Keys#Message_keys> to indicate that you can
use Ctrl-Atl-F1 .. Ctrl-Alt-F7 to program messages when Shift binds to the
secondary radio is enabled.  (AltGr-F1 .. AltGr-F7 on European keyboards).